Through workshops, discussion and individual or group work and reflection, this program is designed to help students identify their strengths, interests and passions in order to fulfil their potential. Students will imagine a switch with which where they could light up all their potential. This switch is called mindset- a belief system- the way they look at themselves. Developing a positive belief system will help them a long way in all aspects of their lives. Students will exercise their confidence muscle and get closer to pursuing their goals.
We all have gifts and talents.
Discover yours and feel confident in who you are.
Competencies that your student will develop:
- Attending to one’s body, emotions, and reactions in the present moment
- Understanding by describing one’s emotions and reactions
- Cultivating positivity, open-mindedness, patience and compassion
- Having an affinity for and seeking out novelty
- Actively pursuing one’s own interests and passions
- Pursuing ambitious goals despite social, financial, physical or emotional risk to self
- Standing up for one’s values
- Understanding one’s current strengths and weaknesses
- Believing in one’s agency and having high self-efficacy
- Learning from mistakes and welcoming feedback as a chance to grow
- Building effective habits for regulation of inner experience
- Finding joy in learning and becoming a lifelong learner
A proven approach
I see the change in my day-to-day life: in the way I think, in the way I express my thoughts and opinions.
Why would I attend this program again and again and again? It’s a tool for me to shape my environment and share knowledge with the people around me, the people who I love and care about.
Kamuskay, South Africa
I recommend Beyond Education’s programs to every student who wants to take their education to a whole new level.
Other programs related to these competencies
Learn how to turn
Have the entrepreneur mindset of embracing challenges, mistakes, and failures and turn them into learnings.
BE a Leader
Lead any cause or
project in a convincing
way and inspire others
Being a leader is not about influencing other people. It is about inspiring others to BE the best version of themselves.