Being a leader is not about influencing other people. It is about inspiring others to BE the best version of themselves. This comprehensive leadership program will teach students to lead not only successfully but also ethically and prepare them for the challenges ahead. This program will help students to improve their communication, connection, inspiration, and strategic skills to lead others ethically and with purpose.
BE a Leader
Lead any cause or project in a convincing
way and inspire others to take action
Competencies that your student will develop:
- Clearly and concisely articulating ideas or messages
- Communicating via multiple modes (digitally, orally, etc.)
- Empathizing with audiences and adapting messages accordingly
- Pursuing ambitious goals despite social, financial, physical or emotional risk to self
- Standing up for one’s values
- Engaging with others in a vulnerable way
- Identifying and describing ethical concepts
- Making ethical decisions and taking ethical actions
- Managing power ethically
- Thinking strategically to best utilize resources (people and material)
- Contributing to the broader group or community
- Sharing one’s vision and inspiring others
A proven approach
I see the change in my day-to-day life: in the way I think, in the way I express my thoughts and opinions.
Why would I attend this program again and again and again? It’s a tool for me to shape my environment and share knowledge with the people around me, the people who I love and care about.
Kamuskay, South Africa
I recommend Beyond Education’s programs to every student who wants to take their education to a whole new level.
Other programs related to these competencies
with a team to bring
your dreams into reality
Collaboration is necessary in our society but it can be difficult sometimes. Learn how to take advantage of a diversity of minds, hearts, and hands.
Find creative solutions
for both local and
The world is a vast place and is full of cultures, perspectives, and ideas. How can you BE Better at understanding others and contribute to the world?
Critical Thinking & Collaboration